VO2 Max Level‑1 Oxygen Detox protocol
This protocol flushes metabolic waste out of tissues. It also facilitates healing by super-saturating all body tissues, plasma and lymph with very high levels of oxygen.
It is equivalent to spending many hours in a hyperbaric chamber. It also up-regulates the immune system. Use this protocol when you feel sluggish, tired, or just want to feel better.
- Fill the oxygen reservoir
- Put on the mask and connect to tube
- Exercise for 6–8 minutes at sustainable but aerobic pace (solidly aerobic)
- Note exertion challenges — discomfort that occurs at about 1 minute intervals
- Mentally note the first challenge intensity
- Reduce effort moderately during challenges
- Continue on oxygen until challenges become unnoticeable & exertion is easy
- Usually 6–8 minutes
- After exertion challenges end — Begin Sprint Sequence
- Switch to high altitude
- Sprint for 15 seconds at maximum output
- Switch to high oxygen and continue sprint 15 more seconds on high oxygen
- Recover on oxygen until detox clears
- Repeat from 4–8 repetitions
- Stop exertion at 15 minutes
- Continue breathing oxygen until pulse drops 100 bpm.
If you are starting to feel sick, or feel sick with a cold, flu or other immunological challenge (like you spent yesterday on an airplane), then you can augment your immune system by taking some:
- Thymus Extract — 2 capsules
- Colostrums — 2 capsules
- Cordyceps Sinensis — 2 capsules
** You can use high altitude to accelerate warm-up