This protocol is for immune challenges that occur from travel related stress or exposure to cold/flu or other organisms that can compromise performance.
The protocol targets short term saturation of tissues with oxygen, followed by exposure to heat, either in a sauna or hottub.
Starting supplement 20 minutes prior to oxygen therapy:
- Thymus Extract — 2 capsules
- Colostrums — 2 capsules
- Cordyceps Sinensis — 2 capsules
ExtremeO2™ — VO2 Max — Immune Boost Protocol Steps
- Take Immune Supplement — 20–40 minutes prior
- Fill the oxygen reservoir (don’t connect oxygen yet)
- Warm up on the exercise equipment until you reach your target pulse rate **
- Put on the mask and connect to the oxygen
- Exercise for 10 minutes with moderate resistance until you feel hot and start to sweat
- Move into sauna or hottub — continuing oxygen use
- Remain in sauna/hottub until body reaches 104 degrees or tolerance (do not exceed 104)
- Exit hottub, and cool down, continuing to breathe oxygen until pulse drops below 90 bpm.