Do you get sore after you perform? Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS)has 2 sources:
- Muscles locked anaerobic from capillary inflammation that causes persistent hypoxia & lactic-acids;
- Micro-damage to the tissue.
Here’s why oxygen is the hidden key to resolving DOMS:
- The excess lactic-related acids occur because capillary inflammation inhibits blood circulation trapping muscle hypoxia (Ardenne);
- Hypoxic muscles continuously produce lactate that irritates tissue and causes soreness – elevated levels persist because compromised blood flow limits wash-out;
- Micro-damage recovery is delayed because low-flow limits nutrient delivery, hypoxia limits energy, and elevated acids limit cellular oxygen transport;
Fix the blood flow – fix the soreness – Quickly. ExtremeO2™ users report 75%+ resolution of DOMS within about 12 minutes with our Oxygen Pre/Post Performance Protocol. They also report improvements in strength, muscle recruitment, for multiple-heat sports. Also see EPO/HGH training protocol.
Here’s Dara Torres – who uses Oxygen Flush after the national swim meet in Atlanta.
Performance stress triggered inflammation that locks your muscle cells anaerobic. The swollen capillaries keep your muscles anaerobic so the lactic acid makes them sore.
Fix DOMS fast. Contact us to try it out.